- Varicose veins affect an estimated 40% of women and 25% of
- Of the 30–40 million Americans affected by chronic venous insufficiency, only 1.9 million seek treatment each year!
- While varicose veins are a very common problem appearing as twisting, bulging rope-like
cords on the legs anywhere from groin to ankle, spider veins are smaller, flatter, red or blue veins closer to the skin surface.
- Many people have or have heard about varicose veins, however, very few understand their
underlying cause and their potential for developing serious complications.
- Find out all about our office and our approach to treating unsightly spider veins and the more troublesome varicose veins.
- Schedule an appointment today for a comprehensive consultation and treatment plan.